Monday 1 June 2009

Am I late?

My friends have always known me to be late.

Some people are known for being the life of the party while others are known for having amazing talents.
I've been known for being late. Hence the blog title.

Most of my friends have blogs. I'm late for this too.

I suppose I never pictured myself as one who chronicles things in an online diary for others to read. My thoughts on things are private and shared only with a select few. I still feel this way.

Yet here I am, on my very own blog - 3 cups of tea and a sleepless night later - working on what to write. I dont think I'll write about my life because it's mundane. I'm a slave to work at the moment. I dont think I have far too well defined tastes to write about them.

I suppose what I can promise to write about is my insight. That too is perhaps, comically, 15 minutes late.

Therefore, I am going to write this blog not for information's sake, nor for placarding my life's worth but simply to figure out why I'm writing it.

sidenote: one of my esteemed friends described me in my 'chubby' past as a ruminating cow. So MOO to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment